Re: AIRSPY SDR software for Macosx #software

John Brown

The timeout is unique to the Airspy HF+ (so far). I also have an SDRplay RSPdx and installed the software SDRuno and drivers for it. Went well. Brought the RSPdx up under both Uno and then SDRconsole. It's still running after an hour.

The RSPdx installs drivers. The HF+ does not. Could that be the difference? Are there drivers that might make a difference? So far as I can see the drivers in use on the USB while running the HF+ are plain vanilla Windows from 2009 or so.

--
John