SPYSERVER baseband recording #spyserver

Ryan Barbier

Hello,

I would like to remotely record the entire baseband IQ data from a HF+ discovery. From what I understand Spyserver would try to send the whole signal bandwidth over the network and the client would then record what it receives. The issue with this is that streaming +-4MB/s of data is probably unstable, and would results in missing samples in the recording.

A much better solution for me would be to record on the server side, that way I could later get that recording via FTP or any other method.

Anyone know of a way to do something like this ? I would just like to record IQ data directly on the server side, even if that means not using spyserver, like remote console access, then executing a script or something. The simpler the better but I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks in advance !