Re: SNR Logger - Who Is The Author? #sdrsharp #plugin #plugins #app

Edward MacDonald

I don't know who made the logger plugin, but I am releasing a plugin in the next week or so that will provide a scrolling graph set for SNR, IF power, RF power and some more. There are other features as well. If you need help I would offer mine

On Tue., Jun. 30, 2020, 1:55 p.m. michaeld, <mike.wizard@...> wrote:
It saves it to the same directory the .dll file is installed, in my case my SDR sharp directory.

SDRSharp_20200630_123758Z_SNR

Directory - Date - Time - _SNR.csv

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:56 AM Paul Cianciolo <paulc@...> wrote:

Steve,

I was unaware of this plugin. Thanks for pointing it out.

I downloaded the community plugin and found it…

Do you know where the data goes, the file name?

Sorry for the questions I realize you were looking for answers.

PaulC

W1VLF

Check out my  Youtube Channel W1VLF