Re: SkySonde audio setup #sdrsharp #airspyr2

Alan G4ZFQ

I see SkySonder Server is 'using the microphone', but it looks like SkySonde Server still isn't getting anything.
And you have enabled Stereo Mix and removed the mute?

Virtual Audio Cable has a 90-page user manual
Which I doubt many ever need to refer to, I'm not sure I ever have. In any case the cheaper VB cable is adequate if you really can't get Stereo Mix to work.
Unfortunately if you decide to use a computer for technical purposes it is not often plug and play. There is usually a solution if you do not give up.

73 Alan G4ZFQ