Airspy and Windows XP

Paul

I'm hoping to have a week away where analogue TV on all VHF and UHF bands is still alive and well so I've been setting up an old laptop with three programs for capturing analogue TVDX that won't run on any OS later than XP. So far so good but it would be useful to use my Airspy to capture the audio channel so I can tailor the bandwidth to suit reception but will it install on XP?

I've installed a new drive and installed XP SP3, I know Sharp ver1361 runs on XP and it supports Airspy. I've tried the compatability driver from the Airspy website but that fails 'because the Wizard cannot find the necessary software' even though it's pointing at the correct folder. I'm sure I used my Airspy with XP when I first purchased it (first release) but maybe I was mistaken? So, did it or can it install on XP?
Paul