Re: inmarsat EGC data via Airspy R2

michael.heinemann.fehmarn@...

Moin, irgendwie kommen meine mails an dich immer zurück.

magst du mich nochmal kontakten? (offlist)

Dann eventuell Phone.

M.

Am 12.03.2020 um 09:06 schrieb fly.fechter@...:

Hallo,
I currently receive via JAERO and SDRsharp the inmarsat AERO data.
Is it possible-adviseable to add another SDRsharp onto my notebook, running via this second SDRsharp
the EGC data processed by the Tekmanoid professional inmarsat decoder ?
Do I have to install this second SDRsharp in a different separate folder to avoid any data confusion ?
I do NOT intend to run both SDRsharps at the same time - I Just to be able to get AERO some time, stop this  and then activate my second SDRsharp installation for the EGC data.
Thanks in advance for your kind help.
Regards,
Roland