Re: Live Linux distro #airspydiscovery

jdow

What do you see when you plug the disk in with another OS install up and running? If you see a lot of files it probably should work. If you see one file with a name that is the same as the file you burned you did it wrong. Study how to burn an ISO image with the tool you have available. Ask google.
{^_^}

On 20200320 10:57:21, michaeld wrote:
Yes, I had the same issue, says it is not a bootable ISO.
On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 8:04 AM Kai <needconnection@... <mailto:needconnection@...>> wrote:
I was looking forward to using this on an older laptop with no HDD, but
I haven't had any luck burning the ISO yet.
Tried downloading with different browsers on different operating
systems, burning to different thumb drives and using different thumb
drive file types, with all the above I get an error that the process
can't be complete.
Anyone have similar problems?

<mailto:kc8hxo2@...>