Where is Your QTH!

Viele Gruesse
Willi Rauschenberg

Am 21.03.2020 um 00:54 schrieb micron327 via Groups.Io <micron327@...>:

I bought an RTL-SDR V3 last summer and have been having a blast on HF and VHF. I'm not very interested in satellite or UHF. I do enjoy MW DXing and SWL. My antennas do great on HF so SWL is great. My question: Is anyone making a decent MW loop antenna that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I'm a 40% disabled Veteran and of course finances aren't that great so my budget is pretty limited. I'd love to be able to afford a Wellbrook but reality dictates otherwise. I have been involved in radio for the last 60 years and I enjoy it even more now that I'm semi-retired have more time to listen. My radios (at least the ones in working condition) DX-440, PL-600, PL-380, WRX-911 and a few vintage transistor mass market types.