Re: Live Linux distro #airspydiscovery

michaeld

Yes, I had the same issue, says it is not a bootable ISO.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 8:04 AM Kai <needconnection@...> wrote:
I was looking forward to using this on an older laptop with no HDD, but
I haven't had any luck burning the ISO yet.

Tried downloading with different browsers on different operating
systems, burning to different thumb drives and using different thumb
drive file types, with all the above I get an error that the process
can't be complete.

Anyone have similar problems?