Re: The YouLoop antenna is on sale #announcements

Mike Bott

Mine should arrive tomorrow.  Woohoo!

Thanks!

--
Mike

On 3/20/20 8:04 AM, prog wrote:
We finally managed to get a few hundreds YouLoop units built professionally and shipped to our US distributor as well as RTL-SDR Blog's store. Most of them were already reserved, and we are building a few more. The presentation page is still a "work-in-progress", and we want it as extensive as possible so this development can be useful for the experimenters. I will add more sections based on the feedback we get and the comments in this mailing list.

Shop at AirspyUS: https://v3.airspy.us/product/ant-youloop-1/
Shop at RTL-SDR Blog: https://www.rtl-sdr.com/tag/shop/

- OR -

Build one by yourself: https://airspy.com/youloop