Re: Live Linux distro #airspydiscovery

Kai

I was looking forward to using this on an older laptop with no HDD, but I haven't had any luck burning the ISO yet.

Tried downloading with different browsers on different operating systems, burning to different thumb drives and using different thumb drive file types, with all the above I get an error that the process can't be complete.

Anyone have similar problems?

On 17/03/2020 4:17 pm, Shirley Dulcey KE1L wrote:
I just looked for it. The correct name appears to be SDRLive. But the URL still uses the old linuxsdr name. https://sourceforge.net/projects/linuxsdr/
On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 11:04 PM Gregory Schippers <kc8hxo2@... <mailto:kc8hxo2@...>> wrote:
Now renamed SDRLinux, the author has a new version. I can confirm
operation OOTB operation with my HF+ Discovery using GQRX, CubicSDR,
and SDR Angel, and that's with the live DVD!  quite impressed.
Greg, KC8HXO