Unhandled Exception Error - When zoom level increased beyond 50% - low sample rate

Ian DXer

Getting an error when when zoom level (top right slider) increased beyond ~50% with low sample rate. Then need to shut down SDR# to continue.

Error Description:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.OverflowException: Overflow error.
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.CheckErrorStatus(Int32 status)
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.FillRectangle(Brush brush, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height)
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.FillRectangle(Brush brush, Rectangle rect)
   at SDRSharp.BandPlan.BandPlanPanel.PaintBand(RangeEntry band, SpectrumAnalyzer spectrum, Graphics g)
   at SDRSharp.BandPlan.BandPlanPanel.controlInterface_CustomPaintHandler(Object sender, CustomPaintEventArgs e)
   at SDRSharp.PanView.CustomPaintEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, CustomPaintEventArgs e)
   at SDRSharp.SharpControlProxy.spectrumAnalyzer_CustomPaint(Object sender, CustomPaintEventArgs e)
   at SDRSharp.MainForm.spectrumAnalyzer_CustomPaint(Object sender, CustomPaintEventArgs e)
   at SDRSharp.PanView.SpectrumAnalyzer.OnCustomPaint(CustomPaintEventArgs e)
   at SDRSharp.PanView.SpectrumAnalyzer.DrawSpectrum()
   at SDRSharp.PanView.SpectrumAnalyzer.DrawLayers()
   at SDRSharp.PanView.SpectrumAnalyzer.performTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

I deleted these unless you want them Youssef?

SETUP:
Windows 10 64bit
SDR# R1732
Frequency: 248MHz
Sample Rate: 16kbps
RX: Airspy HF+ DP
Rx mode: CW or NFM (probably not relevant)

Not sure if the error is unique to my setup or if other Win 10 users experience the same?
Only discovered this issue during frequency calibration procedure/setup.
Please let me know if more information required.

73s

Ian