Re: Windows 7 reaching end of life today - Time to upgrade #announcements

Ian DXer

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 02:26 AM, Simon Brown wrote:
Remember the free Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade? Recently I did this for free.
Indeed Simon.
Only discovered this myself two weeks ago thanks to free advice from a PC retailer.
Many $$$ saved & the parents PC upgraded from 7 to 10 for free in less than 3 hours.
All I had to go on was his written notes: "Download Windows 10 update assistant from Microsoft" & "Upgrade this PC"
and something a read weeks earlier about the Media Creation tool.
Simple process.