Re: Which ExtIO to use?

Patrick

Many thanks for the updated Extio dll Andrea.

Best regards,
Patrick

Le ven. 27 déc. 2019 à 17:39, Andrea IW0HDV <andrea.montefusco@...> a écrit :
Hi all,

the Extio module for AirspyHf has been updated to the last library available.
I tested it on W10 and W8 with HDSDR and Studio 1.
See:
https://www.montefusco.com/airspyhf/

73 IW0HDV

--
Andrea Montefusco IW0HDV
As my old boss, an Apollo veteran, would often remind us “It’s good to