Now it works every time tnx so much.

I have HF capable dongle do you know if I need to change anything besides USB LSB CW? All I hear is static. All microwave vhf uhf is great.

Tnx Mark

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019, 13:59 David J Taylor via Groups.Io <david-taylor=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
From: K7OI-Mark

Yes.
I'm starting over. Again. And hopefully will work. It won't allow me to
create a different file c:/sdr
It forces me to put it in x86 program files.

Mark,

That won't work.  Just download the Zipped files - not the installer - and
expand the Zip into e.g. C:\Tools\SDR#.  When creating the directory
C:\Tools\ I suggest setting its security to Everyone, Full Control.

I hope that works for you.

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu