Re: Accessibility Plugin...Ideas...Comments...

Patrick

Congrats on this new release Eddie. Very useful and conveniant features

Best regards,
Patrick

Le jeu. 14 nov. 2019 à 12:00, Edward MacDonald <edwardmacdonald74@...> a écrit :
I believe this feature has already been provided in the plugin.

Check the "Memory Bank" toolbar in the drop down list...
memorybank.jpg
There are 10 buttons you can store frequencies in.
You right click when you are on the frequency you want and it is stored.
A new right click will over write the old stored values.
Left click to tune to that frequency.
Press the "Clear" (C) button to clear all memory slots.

Also, I have just released version  2.0 of the plugin over on my website. For a complete list of changes you can view the change log found in the downloads section where the plugin is located.

I added the "Spectrum Stepper" toolbar. This toolbar allows you to step the frequency up / down based on the selected step size. Alternatively you can select "Full Span" this will move the spectrum up or down exactly one screen at a time regardless of were the zoom is set to.

There is also a check box "Match Snap Step" which; when checked will use the currently selected snap in the SDR# radio panel. This is handy because if you have the band plan "Auto update radio settings" enabled, the step size will change automatically and you can jump the spectrum analyzer that amount.

The direct frequency entry method is now very simple to use and should be self explanatory. No more on screen display required to use it.

I added the CTRL + X shortcut to temporarily toggle the shortcut keys so you can enter text into controls (such as the frequency manager) or use other plugins built in shortcut keys.

The resource meter toolbar has been added as well.

I hope everyone enjoys the new changes. I am listening to what you all ask and comment, if possible I try to incorporate all of them into the toolbar.

Thanks everyone for your great comments and suggestions.

On Wed, 13 Nov 2019 at 11:27, Joe M. <mch@...> wrote:
Here is another idea for you - a few (maybe half a dozen or so) 'quick
access' memories for frequencies you want to quickly switch between
without opening up a panel or scrolling down a list. These could be
buttons somewhere labeled Q1, Q2, Etc. or maybe even list the
frequencies on them.

Joe M.