Re: NOAA APT 136 Mhz

prog

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 10:36 PM, w3wte wrote:
I seem to be stuck at #1702 for good reception. I am using a AIRSPY Mini and have been receiving NOAA Sats. for many years, with out any problems. Starting with the latest versions ( that have selectable skins) I am getting blurred decodes using WXTOIMG. My configuration is to go into # config and change 32000 to 42000 and use NFM with a Sample rate of 3 MSPS and a Dec. of 64. The noise alone when testing WXTOIMG also looks blurry. Their seems to be a change in the Audio causing this to happen as far as I can tell. I have tested this over many days, with no luck on the picture quality, using the new versions. The new versions work just fine using my SDR IQ, SPyvertrer, and general usage. Any clues to the issue would be appreciated, as I like to be using the latest # versions.
Thank You,
Glenn W3WTE
This is unrelated to the GUI. If you don't remember which settings you changed, you can copy SDRSharp.exe.config from the old version to the new one.