Re: Need advice: Which Airspy SDR is better for DX FM? #bestpractice #experiment

Patrick

Hi Leif,

That's interesting. I thought the Discovery was superior to the Dual Port in this respect.

Le mer. 23 oct. 2019 à 09:13, Leif Asbrink <leif@...> a écrit :
Hello Brieuc,

Have a look at this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq2C7Rzsams

Best is Airspy HF+ Dual Port. The HF+ Discovery comes
close but it has some reciprocal mixing problems
as you can see in the video. I do not think it
would matter much on the FM band because a very
strong station can not be so close that this matters
without destroying reception with its sub-carriers
and the subcarriers have a low amplitude so sideband
noise from them should be no problem.

Regards

Leif