Re: Need advice: Which Airspy SDR is better for DX FM? #bestpractice #experiment

Brieuc

Yes, I have very regulary ATV signals from Algeria via tropo, and sometimes Morocco during good openings. I can receive everyday some low video carriers from Algeria, with an periodic antenna and with an Airspy!
Unfortunately, ATV will end before the end of this year (Seen on Al Aoula during an exceptionnal opening), and for Algeria, it's probably planned for the 06/17/2020 on TDA Algeria's website, but it isn't clear...
Brieuc, from Corsica (JN41JW)