Re: Transmission lines, Input match and Connectors #bestpractice #experiment

doug

On 10/17/2019 07:45 PM, jdow wrote:

/skipped/

Too many years in a very male oriented occupation has left
me a tad abrasive. Please forgive.

{o.o}
You're right. In all my years in that business, I never saw a female engineer. At one place, we took on a young female summer aide who
apparently wanted to be an RF engineer, but that's as close as I ever came to one.
(On the other hand, we had a very competent female software engineer on the projects I worked on at my last place, from which I retired in 2003.
I tried to get her to learn to read schematics, but she wasn't having any.)

--doug, WA2SAY, retired RF engineer