Re: Transmission lines, Input match and Connectors #bestpractice #experiment

Wes Stewart

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 07:59 AM, Dana Myers wrote:
On 10/17/2019 7:40 AM, Wes Stewart via Groups.Io wrote:
Well, let me be blunt and see if my comments get past the moderator.
Is this list moderated? I didn't think so.

First, I feel a distinct disadvantage because I don't know who I'm discussing this with.  Two of you hide behind screen names
but I assume that you are the principals in Airspy.
If you're not keen on asking them, the slightest bit of search engine use reveals
full names for both Youssef and Joanne, if that helps at all. I do not believe Joanne
is a principal in Airspy, and I'm not sure anyone other than Youssef is :-)
Of course it's moderated.  It says so every time I post.  Whatever, they could just identify themselves.