Re: Transmission lines, Input match and Connectors #bestpractice #experiment

Wes Stewart

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 10:59 PM, prog wrote:
On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 07:44 AM, Wes Stewart wrote:
Since it doesn't appear to me that there is enough room in this package for many Ls and Cs how (if you care to say) do you build these elaborate filters?  Are these active inductors?
Better filters are always better, of course, but definitely not for the reasons you are stating. I would again oprimize for the MDS and the rejection.
Yes, designing receivers is not as intuitive as it seems.
I didn't state any reasons, I asked a question that you, as I anticipated, didn't care to answer.