Re: SDR# Can't Open HF+ Discovery

JAMES RYBAK <jprybak@...>

I reinstalled the SDR# software with the latest version.  That was one of my problems.  Now I can select "AIRSPY HF+ Dual/Discovery" for "SOURCE."  However, when  I click on  the START arrow, I still get the message "Cannot open AIRSPY HF+ Dual/Discovery device."  I checked the Device Manager and there doesn't seem to be any problems indicated although I can't figure out where my Discovery shows up there.  I've removed the HF+ Discovery and reinserted it but I don't see any changes in the Device Manager between when it's plugged in and when it isn't.  Please HELP!