Re: New Noise Reduction Algorithm for SDR#

jdow

Build a simple batch file.
{o.o}

On 20190826 17:22:44, Joe M. wrote:
I use this procedure:
1. Make a COPY of my current SDR# folder then rename it SDRsharp-xxxx.
2. Extract the new files into a folder of their own.
3. Copy the new files to the folder made in step 1 (except config etc).
Done.
This way I have the old version and the new.
Now if this could be automated, all the better.
Joe M.
On 8/26/2019 6:30 PM, Duke McKay wrote:
Could you not just unzip/extract the new SDR# vers into the original
directory?
That's what I did thus it kept all my saves and settings but am up to
the latest vers.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 4:11 PM kb3cs <kb3cs@...
<mailto:kb3cs@...>> wrote:

    if the installation is put in C:\Users\<username>\airspy then no UAC
    is needed.

    my update procedure:
    1.  move airspy airspy-<releasenumber>
    2.  mkdir airspy
    3.  extract zip contents into airspy
    4.  xcopy airspy-<releasenumber>\BandPlan.xml airspy
    5.  xcopy airspy-<releasenumber>\SDRSharp.exe.Config airspy
    6.  ???
    7.  profit!!   (-:

       - 1001001 (base 2) -

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>