Build a simple batch file.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On 20190826 17:22:44, Joe M. wrote:
I use this procedure:
1. Make a COPY of my current SDR# folder then rename it SDRsharp-xxxx.
2. Extract the new files into a folder of their own.
3. Copy the new files to the folder made in step 1 (except config etc).
This way I have the old version and the new.
Now if this could be automated, all the better.
On 8/26/2019 6:30 PM, Duke McKay wrote:
Could you not just unzip/extract the new SDR# vers into the original
That's what I did thus it kept all my saves and settings but am up to
the latest vers.
On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 4:11 PM kb3cs <kb3cs@...
if the installation is put in C:\Users\<username>\airspy then no UAC
my update procedure:
1. move airspy airspy-<releasenumber>
2. mkdir airspy
3. extract zip contents into airspy
4. xcopy airspy-<releasenumber>\BandPlan.xml airspy
5. xcopy airspy-<releasenumber>\SDRSharp.exe.Config airspy
7. profit!! (-:
- 1001001 (base 2) -