From: David J Taylor via Groups.Io <gm8arv@...>
To: airspy <airspy@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 15:07
Subject: Re: [airspy] Installer (was: New Noise Reduction Algorithm for SDR#)

From: Mitch

I will make an installer of the latest and link you to it for your testing.
==========================

I do hope the Zip file remains, as I hate it when an installer does
who-knows-what behind your back!

I do provide an installer for some of my own programs, but it's much easier
to release a Zip of the items which have changed rather than having to make
a fresh "official release" each time.

I recommend the free Inno Setup as the most friendly and best supported
installer:

  http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

Cheers,
David