Re: Installer (was: New Noise Reduction Algorithm for SDR#)

David J Taylor

From: Mitch

I will make an installer of the latest and link you to it for your testing.

I do hope the Zip file remains, as I hate it when an installer does who-knows-what behind your back!

I do provide an installer for some of my own programs, but it's much easier to release a Zip of the items which have changed rather than having to make a fresh "official release" each time.

I recommend the free Inno Setup as the most friendly and best supported installer:

http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu