SDR# Input lag #sdrsharp #RTL

Annunaki

Edited

Hey guys I've been a SDR# user for a long time although I have been out out the light for a few years due to life events.

The last version I used and have saved is 1416 which runs perfectly well however I have downloaded the most recent version 1709 and I am having issues with it.

When I load SDR# 1709 (without starting any Frontends) there is a very notably lag with the program and mouse input to the various plugins on the left pane and also a recurring momentarily freezing of the cursor throughout the whole of the OS, When staring a Frontend the lag/freezing continues no worse no less but makes using SDR# unbearable.

This is a stock 1709 install with no extra plugins loaded.

My system specs are as follows:

AMD FX 9590 4.7ghz x8
SSD nvme
16gb 1886mhz ram
GTX 1660 gfx
Windows 10 Prof 64bit

I'm at a loss of what this could be and would welcome some help.

Kind Regards

Stuart