Re: DHL is bullshit, at least in Spain.

Alberto I2PHD

On 2019-08-20 20:59, EB4APL wrote:

When I bought my AirSpy HF+ (first edition, several years ago)  I selected it to be shipped via DHL: Big Error.

The same error I made years ago when buying a Nikon zoom lens from Japan, with a list price substantially lower than what I would have paid in my country.
The declared price on the custom papers was very low. DHL did not believe to that, and phoned me, telling me that I would receive my parcel only if I will send them a photocopy of the receipt of Paypal, which I had used for the payment.

Needless to say, the total amount I paid in the end was slightly greater than the local price of the lens... not only because of the custom charge, but also for the handling fee that DHL wanted for having made me such a service...   they gained some Euros, granted, but lost a customer...

--
73 Alberto I2PHD
<<< http://www.weaksignals.com >>>