Help with Airspy R0 and Elad S2

Keith McGinnis

In the past I have successfully used both the original Airspy (R0) and the Elad S2 during Eskip openings...no problem with recording, playback, etc. Smooth as silk. Today for the first time this year (poor eskip season here in the Northeast U.S.) and I'm having issues. Had the Elad running and then turned on the Airspy and everything sounded like crap (like everything was under water)and I hadn't even started recording yet. Can use either alone but not together....same computer as always. Using SDR# 1703.

Keith
Hingham MA