Re: SDR# r1703 and HF+ Firmware r3.0.0

Ian DXer

>They say never deploy on a Friday,..
> Check the latest version of SDR#

Youssef is the latest SDR# R1703 meant to be backwards compatible with earlier HF+ DP firmware releases?
I'm still using R1.7.2 firmware (was going to upgrade the firmware today, until I encountered a problem with latest SDR#).
My HF+ DP works fine with SDR# R1702 & all previous downloaded SDR# versions
SDR# R1703 also works fine with my RTL-SDR,...... but the software wont display signals/waterfall, no audio with the HF+ DP.
The software sees the device & existing FW
Blue LED is on the device etc.
Using Windows 7 64bit.
I could try the latest FW, but will wait for your feedback first before exploring further.
(NB posted here rather than your email as not directly related to new firmware)

Thanks
Ian