Re: Airspy HF+ Discovery pre-orders are open!

D R

Yes, having looked at the website again, the coupon box is on the Cart page.  However, after adding an item to the cart, you are immediately presented with the options of "View Cart" or "Checkout": choosing the former takes you to the Cart page, where you see the coupon box, but choosing the latter takes you to the personal details, shipping, payment etc sections, at the end of which you are presented with a bill for the non-discounted amount, and NO coupon box.  That is what caught people out, myself included (initially).  After all, if you have only added one item to the cart, why should you need to view it before you pay for it?  You know exactly what's in there and just need to checkout, so you select "Checkout".

I apologise for not being psychic and unable to realise what was on a page I didn't see any reason to look at.  Perhaps I'm too used to websites which apply discounts at the final payment stage, rather than the initial selection stage?

Dave

On Saturday, 25 May 2019, 16:56:50 GMT+1, Airspy US via Groups.Io <airspy_us@...> wrote:

In the cart, you have your cart items, then new products, then the
coupon code, then the shipping quote.

"Edit basket" likely took you to the cart page. No lottery.
You click the CART button to view the cart. That always works.

We posted an image of the cart with the coupon entry field. Not sure
what more
we can do to prove it's there. It shows the same on an iPhone and a
Samsung Galaxy.

We also checked our website on both devices and the coupon entry field
is there. (also in the cart)
The coupon code on our mobile site is right below your cart items.

If anyone doubts this, try it. Add an item to your cart then view the cart.

---------
Airspy.US
Your USA source for quality SDR products!
www.Airspy.US

NOTE! This email address is not routinely monitored.
If you have an issue, please contact us at airspy@...