Re: Airspy HF+ Discovery pre-orders are open!

D R

Quite!  But no-one's forcing you to read it! :)

On Saturday, 25 May 2019, 14:59:32 GMT+1, Tom Crosbie G6PZZ <tom@...> wrote:

Is there any chance of finally closing this thread?

The announcement was pretty clear that there would only be 100 units from either site. So a maximum of 200 units were to be made available to the entire world.

At the coupon price, it was obvious that demand would be very high indeed. And it was, selling out very quickly.

Therefore the first few were going to be lucky and the rest, not.

I don’t think we need to know who got one and who didn’t, regardless of the reason.

Tom G6PZZ