Re: Airspy HF+ Discovery pre-orders are open!

D R

I tried to order one from my desktop PC shortly after the offer went live, and it didn't appear for me either, Terry.  I followed the checkout process all the way to Paypal before backing out.  When I got back to the ITEAD checkout page I spotted a button labelled "Edit Basket", so I clicked on that and it took me to a completely different checkout page - which had the coupon box prominently displayed.  I entered the coupon code and the final price changed accordingly, but then I had to re-enter all my details as a guest because it had lost them.  I got there in the end, but it looks like there is more than one route to the checkout on ITEAD's website, and it's a bit of a lottery as to whether you get on the one which goes past the coupon box!  I also had trouble with ITEAD's website when trying to order my first HF+ from them in 2017, and ended up buying one from Moonraker in the UK (but still got the discount on it).

Regards,
Dave

On Saturday, 25 May 2019, 12:14:41 GMT+1, Terry Gaff <techie@...> wrote:

Just to add to this.. I'm also using a Samsung phone. I'm ready to be proved wrong but I'm very sure that the coupon field wasn't there.
Terry