Re: New to list and need some help

Roberto Zinelli

Hello Paul, I have two spyserver instance running on orangepi, one for rtl-sdr and airspy-Hf. I start the instance with the appropriate config file.... the only important is assignee a different tcpip port, for example 5555 for airspy-Hf and 5556 for R2
73 Roberto

Inviato da OldPhone

Il giorno 20 mar 2019, alle ore 20:57, Paul Cianciolo <paulc@snet.net> ha scritto:

Hello All,

I have in my collection an AirspyHF+ and a spyverter and most recently the Airspy R2
I am currently running "Spyserver" on a windows 7 laptop to allow me remote access to the HF+

Can I run 2 spyservers one dedicate to the HF+ and one for the Airspy R2?

Any help would certainly be appreciated

Thank you

PaulC
W1VLF

"When youth departs..May wisdom be enough"