Re: USB cable quality and QRM in a spyserver setup with an Airspy Hf+ and Raspberry PI3. 6 microUSB cable test. #airspyhfplus #bestpractice #raspberrypi

zennix2014@...

Can you guys elaborate on the power supply wiring, and also the cable changes?

I'm heading down the same path (airspy HF+, and raspberrypi), and have had noise issues in the past with other SDRs picking up noise, so more details on connection, power supply make/model, schematics / wiring diagrams, etc., would be very helpful.

I'm unclear about the "self-building" cable part - if you split the USB cable apart or what, so any details help.

Doug