Hi line #radioastronomy #21cm #1420mhz

iz5dkm@...

hi guys, in this my first message I would like to revive this topic to find out how many people are interested in radio astronomy.
I am an Italian radio amateur who is dedicated to finding practical solutions in this fascinating field.
Unfortunately, my software skills are modest and this will require the support of you experts.
A two-year acquisition on the hydrogen line in SGR A, 400 cm satellite dish, self-built feed, self-built preamplifier, rx airspy mini, astrospy software, signal acquired in 10 minutes.