Multiple SpyServer instances running concurrently with SDR#

Ben Z en de rest

I am running 2 instances of the server from 2 different folders does not help. I tried that and I think the problem is that the Spyserver only claims the USB device if someone connect to it. I can run the spyserver, no clients connected, than I can start SDRSharp which runs the rtl-sdr which I did want to "assign" to the server and then when a client connects Spyserver says it cannot clame the usb device.

I try to setup one Spyserver with converter, 13 cm down to 1492 MHz which works quite nice, but if the "other spyserver" tuned to 436 MHz gets the dongle which is connected to the downconverter the rx is unusable.

I have 2 dongles with different serial number, is there a chance that either Spyserver claims the dongle right after the start and stays connected to that dongle so that I can start the 2 spyserver instances in order ?

Thanks,

Ben