Re: New AirSpy HF+ User.

D R

Probably a typo, Patrick - I got my second HF+ direct from Itead just before Christmas, and it still came with v1.0.0 firmware (almost a year after the very first batch was produced).

Regards,
Dave

On Saturday, 5 January 2019, 19:50:47 GMT, Patrick <aunumero73@...> wrote:

Hi Vince,

Congrats on your purchase ;-)

What was the firmware from factory ?
A few days ago on Twitter, someone wrote his unit has the 1.8.0 (bought from Itead)

Le sam. 5 janv. 2019 à 20:39, DXer <hfdxmonitor@...> a écrit :
Hi Prog,

Received my new HF+ on Christmas eve. Used it a lot since its arrival.

I'm so impressed with the HF+, that I already sold my RSP1A.

Went for the firmware update yesterday night. No issues of any kind.

This is a beautiful device. Very well done!

Regards,

Vince
Ottawa, ON