Re: HOWTO connect to a #spyserver running an AIRSPYHF+ in #spyserver #gnuradio

prog

On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 12:20 AM, <david_hunt@...> wrote:
I have spent the better part of a full day trying to get this to work, and I am looking for help from anyone that has already succeeded at this. I have tried Ubuntu 16.04LTS, 18.04LTS, and finally 18.10. I have tried installing gnuradio via apt-get, and installing using PyBOMBS. In all cases I get the osmosdr and rtl-sdr sources, and I can get a basic RTL2832U tuner to work, and I can connect to that tuner via an rtl_tcp server running on a raspberry pi. But I can't seem to connect to a SpyServer in gnuradio. Has anyone gotten this to work? I have a hobby project that I would like to do, but I can't get started until I can get HF bands into gnuradio. Help is appreciated.
As a Linux user, you should be able to fiddle with makefiles and use a compiler. Here's the first google result I found:
https://www.reddit.com/r/RTLSDR/comments/9zaj5l

Note that your question is unrelated to anything we do with Airspies. For further help, better ask GNU Radio folks. They are lovely people and know more about GNU Radio than we do.