Re: New SDR# and SpyServer release r1700 with directory listing #airspy #sdrsharp #spyserver

Tilman D Thulesius <sm0jzt@...>

Have installed the 1700 server onto my RPI where I have a Airspy HF+ and RTL-SDR
Both are running (like before) in parallel with separate spyserver / config instances.

The config is basically the same exept for radio specific details ( port, type and start frequency ) . I can only see the Airpsy HF+ with port 5555 in the directory. The RTL-SDR is having port 5556...

Why do I not see the RTL-SDr in the directory ? I can reach out to it (sdr://spyserver.thulesius.se:5556/) from the client

B.r / Tilman SM0JZT