Re: New SDR# and SpyServer release r1700 with directory listing #airspy #sdrsharp #spyserver

SV1BTL

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 11:15 PM, SV1BTL wrote:
I cannot see that the SDR Server for 32bit ARM boards has been updated! Will it be updated too?
What do you think people who run Linux 4.14.71-v7+ armv7l are using?

OK, can you now explain me why I cannot setup the raspberry version of the new 1700 server, but the older 1629 is working as expected?
If you can't explain it to me, can somebody else please help me to run the new 1700 spyserver version using raspberry?
Thank you!