Re: New SDR# and SpyServer release r1700 with directory listing #airspy #sdrsharp #spyserver

prog

The port forwarding is goof, but you are sharing the same device between 3 clients without setting it to a specific band and disabling the control. This is not interesting for any one, so they disconnect. I would also disconnect if I fall into a misconfigured server.
Two possible fixes:
1) Use the default config: One user at a time. The default config ALWAYS works.
2) Set max users to a higher number; Set the initial frequency, initial gain and set allow_control to 0