Re: New SDR# and SpyServer release r1700 with directory listing #airspy #sdrsharp #spyserver

Jeff Kelly

Starting upgrade with a RTLSDRV3 dongle.

I am seeing a new repeating message that I didn’t/don't have with the previous spyserver version:

Found Rafael Micro R280T Tuner
[R82XX] PLL not locked!

Any suggestions?

Jeff

On Nov 5, 2018, at 4:29 AM, PE0SAT | Amateur Radio via Groups.Io <pe0sat@...> wrote:

Sorry Prog I think I am not clear.

With values I mean: True or False, 10000hz, 10k, etc.
I tried 12500 but when checking the NFM bandwidth I could increase the value in SDR# higher then the value configured.

<add key="minReducedNarrowBandwidth" value="12500" />

So this config allowed me to go higher then 12.5 kHz