Re: New SDR# and SpyServer release r1700 with directory listing #airspy #sdrsharp #spyserver

jdow

The sizes available are quantized. So it picks the lowest value greater than or equal to the value you entered.

{^_^}

On 20181105 01:29, PE0SAT | Amateur Radio via Groups.Io wrote:
Sorry Prog I think I am not clear.
With values I mean: True or False, 10000hz, 10k, etc.
I tried 12500 but when checking the NFM bandwidth I could increase the value in SDR# higher then the value configured.
<add key="minReducedNarrowBandwidth" value="12500" />
So this config allowed me to go higher then 12.5 kHz