Re: New SDR# and SpyServer release r1700 with directory listing #airspy #sdrsharp #spyserver

prog

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 10:18 AM, John Barnett wrote:
I don't have an sdr radio, So I selected one from the spyserver list and it works fine, however, some that are showing green will not connect for some reason. I have checked my fire wall and as far as I can see, I see no disaloud connection.

John.
Some users forgot to configure the port forwarding for their servers.They are online, but cannot be reached.
I will filter them out with a new server side software.