Re: Portforwarding or proxy possible with spyserver ? #spyserver

j.lammerts@...

Hi Mats,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Yes, Apache is indeed a proxy and the traffic is definitely not http...
I'm running my own website at home, so port 443 is in use by Apache for this site.
This means I cannot forward 5555 in the router to 443....

I read somewhere that someone succeeded in doing the very thing I'm trying to achieve, but
without any explanation how he did it...
You did give me an idea, however.
What I'm looking for is obviously a way to transport non-http protocol over http(s).
Must be possible, or Youtube and others wouldn't exist.....

Will look into this further..

Thanks,
Hans