locked Re: VLF Reception

prog

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 06:16 am, Maurizio Marini wrote:
I would like to understand if it is more correct to put the 4.7 nF coupling cap on R3.
As I said in my previous message: DO NOT change anything if you are not involved in designing RF front ends and know exactly what you are doing.
You will get better results if you avoid falling in the "not suitable" cases in that matrix - which means: Use the right antenna for the right band.

PS: The purpose of these public forums is not to educate people on how to design radios. It's an easy way for the designers to tell people how they should use the product. Ignoring the recommendations ALWAYS end up with a mess.