Re: Truncated RT data for RDS within SDR#

prog

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 01:40 am, Ian DXer wrote:
Would be more satisfying for Youssef to program a fix rather than be disappointed with often lack of action (after reporting) to broadcast stations.
No. I optimize my own satisfaction quite differently. There are many other hot topics that require more attention and are much, much more rewarding.
Adding code to work around cheap FM transmitters is something I'd put in my todo list with a low priority, though.