From: main@airspy.groups.io <main@airspy.groups.io> On Behalf Of jdow
Sent: 20 April 2018 01:41
To: main@airspy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [airspy] Truncated RT data for RDS within SDR#

Does the length of the text modulo four suggest anything to you? If so this is a lack of defensive programming I've brought to Youssef's attention several times now. Some equipment does not terminate the left over bytes in a four byte text frame according to specification. So the frame gets marked as an error and is never displayed. The fix is very easy to make. (I have a very old version of SDRSharp from when the source was available but not "open" in the conventional sense. I made the change and use it for the radio I keep running 24/7 on the local listener supported classical music station here in Los Angeles. (Pumps hand for KUSC.)