Re: Newbie material on HF+(more)

prog

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 07:11 am, n2msqrp wrote:

This is my biggest complaint for most contests. Usually and operator has to send additional information as well as an exchange of callsigns, therefore signal reports are exchanged. In an attempt to rack up contacts and minimize errors they send standardized reports. Since this bogus report does not convey any information I consider this noise.

I wish contesters would send a realistic signal report or none at all and exchange another bit of information such as a gridsquare.

Mike n2MS

Gridsquare / Peak SNR should be more useful.